Garrett ACE 300
Garrett ACE 300
|Product Code:||detecteur métal|
- Ex Tax: $680.00
Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector
with 7x10” PROformance Search Coil Plus FREE Treasure Hunting Accessories
Enhance your treasure hunting experience with Garrett's ACE 300 Metal Detector! This all-purpose metal detector was built with upgraded features for the discriminating hobbyist at an affordable price. It comes with five separate search modes to help treasure hunters locate coins, jewelry, and even lost relics. The Digital ID on the control box quickly determines what's buried below the user’s feet so they can choose whether or not they wish to dig it up.
The ACE 300 operates at 8 kHz frequency for greater depth penetration and to allow it to detect high conductivity targets like silver. The frequency of the device can be adjusted for ground mineralization and to shy away from trash iron if the user chooses to do so. In fact, the ACE 300 has four different iron discrimination segments to help the discriminating treasure hunter find exactly what you're looking for.
As an added bonus, Garrett has even included stem locks on the device to make it more stable. No longer will users ever have to worry about a metal detector falling apart while you're out in the field. As such, Garrett is so sure that treasure hunters will love this inexpensive yet high quality device that they are including a two-year limited warranty to help keep their investment secure.
- Frequency : Operates at a 8 kHz Frequency
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 2.8 lbs (1.27 kgs)
- Warranty : Includes 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Construction : Includes Camlocks for Sturdy Stem Construction
- Ground Mineralization : Adjusts Automatically for Ground Mineralization
- Audio : Provides Sharp & Responsive Audio with Pulse-Width Modulation
- Push Button Controls : Resets to Factory or User Settings with One-Touch Controls
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator : Coin Depth Indicator Determines a Target's Depth
- Digital Target ID : Indicates the Properties of a Target with a Digital Target ID Scale Ranging from 0 to 99
- Coil Cover
- Hardware Set
- Arm Rest Strap
- Rain & Dust Cover
- Instructional Manual
- 7x10" PROformance Search Coil
- ClearSound Easy Stow Headphones
Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector
The Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector was built for the treasure hunter who wants a powerful device at a bargain price. The ACE 300 is enhanced with enough beneficial features to make it the choice of many metal detecting enthusiasts. Like its cousins in the ACE series, this metal detector is perfect for finding coins, jewelry, and even lost relics. It can be used on dry beaches, for fresh water wading and during competition events. Many users will take it out as a starter metal detector for gold prospecting or on their cache hunting expeditions.
The Digital Target ID – on a 0 to 99 scale – provides the user with a snapshot of what is in the ground below their feet. Each number is indicative of a specific type of metal present on a list kept by Garrett that can easily be referenced. This list makes it handy for the user to determine if they really want to dig something up once the target has been detected.
The Iron Discrimination Segment is set to four on the device to allow users to change the discrimination based on the ground conditions. There is also an adjustable Notch Discrimination to either reject or respond to a narrow band of targets at the user's selection. Five search modes are built into this device including jewelry, relics, coins, zero discrimination and even a custom setting for advanced users.
Eight sensitivity settings allow for usage in a variety of areas including those with high ground mineralization, near power transformers or even in close proximity to radio signals. The Target Depth Indicator is designed to show the depth of the target for easier extraction. The Audio Tone ID Levels provide three separate tones to let the user know the conductivity of the target they've come across.
- Weighs in at 2.8 lbs (1.2 kgs)
- Operates at a Frequency of 8 kHz
- Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Able to Accept or Reject Targets Based on Set Discrimination
- Modifies Discrimination Patterns using Notch Discrimination
- Provides Better Stability with Camlocks
- Eliminates Interference using an Adjustable Frequency
- Indicates Battery Life using a Battery Condition Indicator
- Shows Buried Targets with a Digital Target ID on a Scale of 0 to 99
- Determines a Target’s Depth with a Continuous Coin Depth Indicator
- Provides Sharp and Responsive Audio using Pulse-Width Modulation
- Allows Better Handling of Iron Discrimination with Enhanced Iron Resolution
- Overcomes Target Masking using Increased Iron Resolution with a Battery Condition Indicator